Kingdom Principle: Holiness and Blameless are to be accepted not achieved.
The choice is made in our hearts, but expressed in our
|Job 1:1, 2:1-10 Psalm 26||Hebrews 1:1-4, 2:5-12||Mark 10:2-16|
No (long) Blog this week – Just a call to sit with God. Read the Psalm and meditate on it.
To understand Blameless and how you can be just that – read this post. But reading this will not make you Blameless or bring you closer to holiness, in fact it may cause you to further doubt it is possible as you get stuck in your head. The only way to experience Holiness and Blamelessness is to come into the presence of God with your whole heart. We might also call this – experiencing intimacy with Jesus.
- Sit with God… and ask, if you believe that God can cleanse you from all your sin?
- Sit with God… and ask, if you believe that God can release you from all your anxiety?
- Sit with God… and ask, if you believe that God is more powerful than the darkness?
When you answer YES to those three questions – Holiness and Blamelessness is available for you to receive. The door is wide open, now walk into intimacy.
- Seek God… ask him to cleanse you from all sin… give your heart to him. Let him examine it and wash you with Jesus Blood. Confess your sin to God.
- Seek God… ask him to release you from all your anxiety… give your heart to him. Let him cut away your pain and anguish. Release your anxiety to God.
- Seek God… declare your holiness (being washed) and your blamelessness (being released) with no sin and no fear/anxiety – you are clothed with Christ. – Command the darkness (its lies and all its power) to go away.
- Breath, Wash, Stand – REPEAT….
In this we can sit like a child, totally enthralled with the delights of life. May God be your delight!
As you desire to increase your experience of Holiness and Blameless – both in depth and in duration – This is a call to walk in Righteousness. This is both a choice and a covering of Christ as well. This is where we work out our salvation with fear and trebling. If you are interested to walking in this way… I’m happy to share my tools and ways of walking with you. Just let me know. Holiness and Blameless does not have be temporary nor limited to isolation from everyday life.
Pingback: God sized or Size up God | confrontingchaos
Pingback: only two feet from my heart | confrontingchaos